Covid-19 update

We’ve taken the decision to cancel our October meeting, because of the continued uncertainty surrounding indoor gatherings.

However, we are currently rescheduling the readers we’ve had to cancel this year and we hope to be back in 2021 for our scheduled event on Thursday 14th January.

We’ll confirm this nearer the time, and keep you updated by email. Please join our emailing list (if you’re not already on it) to hear from us.