We’ve taken the decision to cancel our October meeting, because of the continued uncertainty surrounding indoor gatherings.

However, we are currently rescheduling the readers we’ve had to cancel this year and we hope to be back in 2021 for our scheduled event on Thursday 14th January.

We’ll confirm this nearer the time, and keep you updated by email. Please join our emailing list (if you’re not already on it) to hear from us.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s